Thursday, May 18, 2006

Masheka News - ECBACC & MoCCA

Mark your calenders!! Short notice but if you happen to be in Philadelphia, PA this weekend, stop by the East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention (ECBACC) where I will be hawking my wares (including my previous toon collection What Masheka Did, my new collection Not Just Knee Deep, color prints, original art, and buttons, buttons buttons!!). And wish me a happy birthday!! Then next month, Sunday June 11th, I'll be at the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art (MOCCA) with the beautiful Mikhaela B. Reid to premiere "Ask Me About My Nut-Kicking Business". We're not on the exhibitors list (yet), but we'll be there. More info to come!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mikhaela Reid said...

hurrah for ECBACC and She Draws Comics! What a great time!

5/22/2006 01:40:00 PM  
Blogger Raznor said...

Damn, this is the third MOCCA in a row that I'll want to be at, but won't be able to go to, what with my living on the West Coast and all.

5/23/2006 05:51:00 PM  
Blogger Masheka said...

We'll be at APE on the West Coast sooner or later.

5/23/2006 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger Mikhaela Reid said...

yes, I want go to San Francisco next year, last time I was there was only for three days.

5/24/2006 07:44:00 AM  
Blogger Brian McFadden said...

If you decide to debut "Nut Kicking" at SPX make sure to submit it for the "Outstanding Debut" Ignatz award.

Also, more comics please.

6/21/2006 02:13:00 PM  
Blogger Mikhaela Reid said...

where are all the masheka news and cartoons!!! I am going to cry.

7/13/2006 06:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home