Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Look at me! I'm a Lady T.V.! HEY!! LOOK AT ME!!"

Introducing the latest in obnoxious technology and ubiquitous marketing: The Wearable Video Vest.

Notice that the models for the 'Video Vest' website are all women wearing outfits that vary from "friendly Gap employee" to teeny weeny bikini. Only one of the leering spectators appears to be making eye contact, probably practicing a 'boob tube' joke in his head.

I know what you're thinking: "For Pete's sake, that thing looks too "Videodrome meets Teletubbies" for my taste! Isn't there a slimmer, more fashionable version for everyday douchebags like myself?"

{via Gawker/Adrants}

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But...why? What necessity is the mother of this invention?

2/13/2008 07:35:00 PM  
Blogger Masheka said...

Yeah, it's no wine bra, that's for sure. Now THAT fine product is too ridiculous for anyone to use in real life. Maybe in a National Lampoon movie.

The message of 'TV Shirt' is 'Hey, Over here! I'm a t.v. on a model! Get a load of me!"

2/13/2008 08:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home